Friday, February 22, 2008

new earrings

i am always busy making earrings to post in my etsy shop, but a while back i begged - i mean BEGGED Breezy from Harvest Beads to split up her Sands of Rhun set for me (i only wanted a pair - for me, for earrings). She said she doesn't like to split up sets. :( So, when her next newsletter went out, i asked again. bah, nothing. so, then the third newsletter went out, and poof! she had made me my very own set! woo-hoo. i jumped right on them.

so, here is what they looked like before...



and now...



they're so awesome! it took me a while to figure out a way to dangle them that a)wouldn't distract from the beads and b) wouldn't be too long for me i think i found a happy medium.

Thanks Breezy!

1 comment:

MarDi said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! :)

The subtle swirls of color in your new earrings are beautiful, Brandi. You've added just the right touch to them!

Have a great weekend! :)