Monday, February 25, 2008

i'm it!

i've been tagged. misti from MDK jewelry designs tagged me. i love misti's style and she's from texas like me! but she's a little farther north (ok, alot farther).

so, here are 7 facts about me:

1) i'm a mom to a 7 month old little boy. he's fantastic (even when i don't get much sleep!) and he's starting to crawl, sit up, and got his first 2 teeth at 4 1/2 months!

2) i'm on the computer WAY too much. i google random things, crawl through etsy, and play in photoshop/lightroom. i could spend the entire day doing those things alone.

3) i love jodi piccoult. her book, my sisters keeper, is going to be a movie soon

4) i'm tired of the presidential debate. already.

5) i can't get to grips with trying to get a business going/cleaning the house/cooking/ and raising a kid. it seems like i can never finish one thing.

6) i hate going to the post office now that i have a baby. i wish the post office would come to me.

7) i hate cleaning the toilet.

7a) ok, there's only supposed to be 7, but i'm guessing you've figured out from my 7 that really there should only be one for me. 1) i have a baby :)

i'm tagging Kim from CapeBags. she makes great bags and is working on a special one as we speak. her writing will crack you up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a fascinating woman!
Love Misti also!