Tuesday, June 10, 2008

holiday card voting begins!

i'm posting this to solicit votes :)

about a month ago i entered a holiday card design contest and today the voting begins. three of my designs made the short list and if i place 1-5th place then my design will be for sale on the minted.com website for this christmas season, plus i'll win a cash prize!

here are the submissions:

http://www.minted.com/vote

my designer name is brandianndesigns and if you like my work, i'd appreciate your support! i don't know if you have to register with minted.com to vote, but it's free, and i'd be grateful!

thanks so much!

here's a preview of what you'd be voting for:



2 comments:

MarDi said...

I've just voted! Only takes a few seconds to register to vote - I hope your work is chosen, I love them!

brandianndesigns said...

thanks mardi! good to see a new post on your blog! i've been wondering what you've been up to!