Friday, May 30, 2008

i can feel...

your jealousy over my new bracelet...it's coming through quite well.

bracelet courtesy of me. beads courtesy of my wonderful hubby for mothers' day.





click on the pictures, make them bigger. check out the awesome beads. really. they're awesome. i love glass. i especially love stoneymariedesigns but not in a creepy way. in the i want to own every bead she makes kinda way.

i told you - send me beads i will make you one! :) you know you like it. it's so awesome. (hmm, i'm not proud am i?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, your hubby must really love you to buy such wonderful beads for mother's day!

Waterrose said...

Since you are one of my favorite blogs, I tagged you with 7 random facts, 7 favorite blogs, and you tag 3 or more blogs.

MarDi said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Of all of your beautiful work, I'd have to say this is my new favorite!

brandianndesigns said...

aw, thanks mardi! i will photograph the one i've done in silver today and post shortly. it's really nice!