Wednesday, April 9, 2008

photoshop highlights - before and after

it was suggested to me by a wonderful reader of my blog (and there aren't many of you!) that i should do photoshop before and afters and maybe i could help some etsians along the way. i thought about her suggestion (thanks kim!) and have decided to do exactly what she suggested. today i have worked on the cubecone's photos. she makes flower arrangements for tiny spaces (cubicles, apartments, hospitals) for places where a large arrangement isn't feasible. these wonderful creations can be hung with nothing more than a straight pin! i think that's pretty incredible.

unfortunately, the photos cubecone has doesn't always showcase the items as well as they could. a couple of them were a tad dark and the blue flowers were a good idea, but i found the background extremely distracting. i have tried to take the photos she already has in her shop and highlight her items just a little better. let me know what you think!






neep help with your photos? drop me a line (etsy@brandianndesigns.com) or leave a comment and i will do what i can to help!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, wow! Now I really want to learn photoshop! I can't wait to see these in her shop.

Waterrose said...

The afters are beautiful. I think I need to go take a photoshop class!