Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i've been

pretty neglectful just lately haven't i? in my attempt to keep a little cleaner/more organized house my craft falls by the wayside because i don't have an office or studio of my own. i normally work in the breakfast nook or in the living room, but that always makes for a bit of a mess. and according to my husband little bits of wire all over the floor are unforgiving to sensitive soles. those of you who know me would think that second line is a joke...cleaner/more organized house. i have a kid a dog...if it's not spit up on it's covered in dog hair and most of it gets both treatments! so, now i'll share a pic of my doggie:



and in case you need a laugh today:



tee he he. my husband hates that picture, but me on the other hand, i think it's HILArious. but then again i am the one that put socks and pants on my kids head just for a chuckle. maybe i'll share that picture another day.

until then i'm going to sit here at the table and think about the fact that i really need to go take a shower, but i don't feel like it. i have a few blogs i need to catch up on and hey, that's important, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... Lucy's so sweet! The kid ain't so bad either. ;)

Rhi

Unknown said...

That is a sweet dog!
And you know I think that boy is just adorable!

Kim said...

LOVE the baby picture! Beautiful dog, too. Post baby pictures EVERY day!

brandianndesigns said...

hahaha

ok, more kid pictures, dotted with photos of works in progress...