Friday, March 28, 2008

photoshop

so, i did ask around in the forums about offering up my photo skills to those etsy sellers in need, but i think it would be more of a hassle than it's worth for shipping etc. plus, the items are my responsibility while they are here...and being shipped back and forth. so, scratch that.

what about if i offer my photoshop skills for your photos? i see on etsy people have listed photo retouching from $2 and up. i would be interested in doing bulk for people. if the photos are in focus generally i can snazz them up (is snazz a word? i know jazz is, but snazz?) in no time flat. just an idea.

kim from CapeBags mentioned to me about doing photoshop before and afters here in my blog and sent me a seller that needed a little help. i have convo'd her to see if she minds if i use her photos. i have them edited and ready to go we're just waiting on here. so the blog is taking yet another turn...it won't be long now! until then i guess i could leave you with a few of my own before and afters. or rather pre and post-editing photos. i will use my latest listing - the copper bracelet so you can see what my photos look like straight out of the camera and then after i edit them.

after seeing these i realize my photos are a little dark sometimes...i will have to work on that. :)





2 comments:

Waterrose said...

Great before and afters...especially the afters! Do you think that people are too anxious to get their items up in their shop and won't want to wait for touch-ups? If I had more items made I would give it some thought, even though I have photoshop, but not a lot of time.

Kim said...

Thanks for the mention! Once it gets warmer I want to photograph some of my stuff at the beach - I'll contact you for the touch-ups for sure. My interior shots are so flat and boring!