Friday, November 28, 2008

new earrings...and a ring

i made an awesome ring for my best friends' birthday (which i forgot...) and haven't been able to post it here because she reads my blog. she called last night and got the ring so now i can share it with you!





i'm going to be making these for my shop as well. after i make myself one (of course) :) i have a frosted lemon quartz that's the same shape as this ring, and it's gorgeous.

i've also made some new earrings - and had to answer the question yesterday - why are your earrings so expensive? the person asking meant the sterling earrings, but i wanted to slap her (she's family, it's ok to feel that way) :) i mean seriously, i try to price my jewelry competetively, and i do NOT use cheap findings (i make my own), and i buy high quality beads. i told her if she wants cheap to buy from my $10 and under section that i feel like my prices are fair for the amount of work and quality in each piece i make. what do you think? be honest now - i promise, no slapping!!!

here are the new earrings:




1 comment:

Kim said...

Ummm, I'd like to make a personal testimonial that everything I've bought from Brandi I felt like I stole. Her prices are very low for quality you will L-O-V-E.

And I love love love the new ring! Wow! Impressive!